My Must Have Products (March)
whats up guys! I always love sharing my favorite products with you so I hope you've been enjoying this series! this month I'm featuring some of my favorite hair tools and products plus something I think all you hustlin' business owners out there are going to love. check them out below!
- Have you guys heard of the dart pomade stick by r+co? It's a great way to add texture to the hair, whether you're looking for something a little lived-in and messy or just want to add some dimension and definition
- The pomade can be applied on damp or dry hair and It's even great for taming annoying flyaways!
- Made with castor oil seed (keeps hair soft + shiny), candelilla wax (keeps your look in all day) + jojoba esters (moisturizes hair + adds shine)
- Now I know this isn't hair related but this herb has been helping me so much with the stress that comes from managing a growing + thriving business!
- You can get it in many forms but This one is an elixer made from the fresh root of Withania somnifera, which is sometimes also called indian ginseng and winter cherry
- other benefits include anxiety reduction, diabetes + cancer treatment and is a great immunity booster!
- I love me some kenra professional and Their frost shine collection is just too beautiful!
- The collection comes in 4 tones and isn't made with any ammonia so its perfectly safe for all my blonde babes out there!
- You can apply on damp or dry hair and add a demi clear glaze after use to extend the color