My Must Have Products (June)
Have you guys been loving my must haves with a non-hair item thrown in each month? I love showing you what keeps me sane with being as busy as I am, and there are definitely some important essentials I can't live without!
Okay let's dive in with this month's round up!
grid structural settting spray by r+co
- Grid structural hair spray is the real deal if you want long lasting updos and braids.
- This product loves heat! Use a blow dryer or heat tool right before use for super structural results...
- or spray into damp hair before blow drying for buildable texture.
- Grid also adds moisture to the hair and protects against heat!
Rock bobby pin set by pink pewter
- Did you guys see my must haves last month featuring the boho strap collection I made with Pink Pewter?? I'm obsessed.
- If you loved those then you're sure to love these cute, edgy bobby pins with rocks and beads!
- These are so fun to mix and match and are great to add to braids and updos for festival-ready hair
- One is very boho and geometric with rocks and beads and the other has delicate, silver beads if simpler bling's you're thing
chocolate sea salt protein bar by rXBAR®
here's my non-hair item of the month! Have you guys tried these yet? They're protein-packed bars that I love to keep in my bag because they're so great for that on-the-go lifestyle we have as stylists
And you know mama loves her chocolate! these chocolate sea salt bars really hit the spot.
The best part is the ingredient list! There are literally 4 different ingredients and they list them all out on the front,
it's so simple and delicious, you guys seriously have to try these if you haven't yet. You should be able to get them at Target!
Puff.ME light by design.me
I know you guys have probably heard of puff.me already, but have you tried Puff.me light yet?
It's essentially a lighter version of puff.me that adds instant volume and texture.
You wanna hit this stuff right in your roots then style. The lift is long-lasting and so amazing!
Definitely add this to your toolkit for your fine or medium hair clients.
And of course, it's Also great for updo's and braids!