My Must Have Products (May)
hey guys! I'm back again with a new round of my must have products! Let's dive in.
ceramic brushes by tek
Have you guys used these ceramic brushes by tek? They're the first of its kind and I'm kinda obsessed!
If you don't know about ceramic technology, The general idea is that The ceramic nature helps distribute heat evenly which helps avoid thermal shock.
The Ceramic is poros which helps close the hair follicles and gives you an ultra shiny look.
It also has an ergonomic wood handle (temperature resistant) and is set with temperature-resistant and professional-grade bristles.
VitaJuwel water bottle by gem-stone
Another non-hair must-have because I like giving you guys insight into how I keeep sane and healthy so I can run my business well! Plus you guys...I'm so obsessed with minerals and gem stones!
- Aren't these kind of magical? This is a premium glass bottle with a gemstone pod you can switch out in the bottom!
- For wellness they recommend the Rose Quartz/Clear Quartz/Amethyst combo:
- Rose Quartz fosters tranquility
- Amethyst strengthens awareness
- Clear Quartz amplifies energy
- They also have pods for beauty, balance, purity and love!
3 in 1 hairspray by design me
Okay what's a 3-in-1 hairspray exactly?
The short answer: it's an adjustable hairspray that gives you 3 levels of support:
light - think beachy waves or to tame flyaways
medium - think before you curl your hair or if you want a shiny, sleek look
strong - think updos and braids
To use just adjust the built-in nozzle to the level of control you want, then use as normal
This stuff lasts all day, gives you shine and guards your hair against uv!
boho straps by pink pewter
Guys! Have you seen these on my insta yet? This is a new product collab I just launched with Pink Pewter and I'm so excited to share more!
- Perfect for all my non braiders and braiding buddies alike!
- These straps are a bohemian-inspired product that I created to help you get festival-ready looks even if you don't know how to braid!
- They include adjustable beads that you can use to intertwine sections or you can simply mix them in with your braids
- So far we have the colors black and gray! (← Check out those pages for demos on how to use)