My Must Have Products (February)
I'm sharing a few of my newest obsessions and I think after you read through you'll be a little obsessed yourself! This month is a little unconventional since it includes salon wear (from a new favorite brand!) and a little non-hair related product that's been SAVING MY LIFE these days! let's dive in....
I love these brushes from framar because they feature a large area, allowing you to apply dye quicker + save more time in your work day
The brushes feature accusoft bristles which are known for being long-lasting and give you accurate placement on the hair
And lastly these brushes feature a good grip with a great ergonomic handle
- Have you guys used blonde me yet? It's the best for clients with uneven bases and delicate hair!
- It comes in 2 steps: the first (pictured) is used to lighten, lift + tone, and the 2nd is used as at-home care so your clients can maintain their results between salon visits
- It lifts dark hair faster + healthier and doesn't burn the scalp or irritate skin
- The Blonde Me formula also delivers less brassy results (so you can get your clients to those white blondes even faster) 💥
- Okay I know this one is a bit different than what I normally share here, but for real these crest white strips have been a life saver after all the coffee I've been drinking lately! Girl bosses gotta fuel up somehow, right??
- The strips use the same enamel-safe ingredients you'd get if you whitened at a dentist, but this is way cheaper and more convenient
- if you haven't tried them before, the strips just mold to the shape of your teeth and stay put while they're in, then you wash out after 30ish minutes.
- I started seeing results immediately and you're supposed to get full results in less than a month (about 20 days) and results last a whole year! Woot!
- Isn't this apron awesome!? it's a new line from salon culture (a new shop created by @lo_wheelerdavis)
- The one pictured here is "Jagger" which totally has a cool rocker, 60s + 70s vibe
- The distressed detail gets better with wear and I love how cool denim like this makes you look pulled together but still creative and edgy!
- colors come in jagger (pictured), saint (lighter denim) + onyx (black denim)
I'm sure you've all heard of puff.me by now but just in case you haven't, here's a quick run down:
- Puff.me is a Volumizing powder spray that comes in an easy to use pump
- it's best for normal to thick hair and is really helpful with adding volume to fine hair
- Once you spray this stuff to your roots you Only need a little bit of back combing and you're good for the whole day
- Oh and it adds the perfect amount of texture to updos & braids!