My Must Have Products (April)
hey guys! I'm back again with a new round of my must have products! Let's dive in.
chromasilk vivids by pravana
- I love all of the shades in the chromasilk vivids line because they make it so easy to create any color you want!
- On top of that, Pravana is a top notch company that cares about quality and the environment 💪🏽
- The chromasilk line is Paraben-Free, contains no Phthalates, is free from MEA and DEA and is EPA and CARB compliant (plus they never test on animals).
electrolyte hydrator by vega
- This is another non-hair must-have of mine because I want to keep showing you guys things I do to stay healthy while being so busy!
- These electrolyte/hydration packs are so awesome because they keep me hydrated while I'm on the go and they're only 0 calories! All you have to do is mix in water!
- I love the individual packs because they're so easy to just throw in my bag and have with me, whether I'm spending a full day shooting tutorials, traveling for a workshop or out and about with my family!
6 in 1 daily vitamist by use me
Have you guys heard of the new Use Me product line?? It's a totally innovative product line that makes it clear cut how you should use your hair products.
There's lots to love about Use Me, but I love this Daily Vitamist in particular because it packs a lot of punch in one product!
The packaging says 6 in 1 but there's actually a lot more you can do With this product, like:
defend against Heat damage
ive your hair a Refresh
protect against damaging uv
and add strength to the hair with liquid biotin 💪🏽