My Must Have Products (December)
I'm back at it with more of my favorite products and tools!
I'm all about products that help you achieve the look you're going for with minimal effort and time. the products I'm featuring this month help you do just that, whether you're looking to get a quick set of curls, prep for an upstyle or achieve a cooler, whiter blonde.
keep reading to see what I've been obsessed with lately...
- I love the Curl Bar set because it helps you achieve a versatile set of curls, from beach waves to something tighter or more glam
- heats up really fast saving you and your clients time
- The Curl Bar features a vibrating timer to help prevent accidental damage from leaving the tool on the hair for too long
- The Curls last all day, even on long or fine hair!
- Comes with a 3 year limited warranty
- This is a volumizing powder that features a pump so it's less messy than other similar hair texturizers/volumizers on the market
- The powder adds instant volume to your hair, making it perfect for just rolling out of bed or prepping hair for upstyles
- Is Perfect for thin, fine hair
- A little puff goes a long way :)
- I love this purple shampoo! It features pigment found in purple fruits and vegetables to give you a beautiful tone from a natural source
- It's also color corrective so the shampoo adds strength to the hair, helping to counter damage and prevent breakage
- The shampoo can be paired with label m's cool blonde conditioner to maximize a cooler tone for blondes + increase the healthy hair benefits
- stands up to a lot of heat (up to 428°F)
- features a super comfortable grip
- great for updos! easily add volume + lift hair with the ultra fine teeth
- use the tapered point to get a more precise section every time
are there any products or tools you've been obsessed with recently? let me know in the comments below!