Low rolled updo
I can't believe that Ive been doing my hair blog for six months now!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!! I still am absolutely loving it and have some fun ideas for the future. I'm hoping that I have inspired some women to do some fun and different things with their hair in the process. From the very start of my hair blogging experience, I've had the amazing opportunity to work with Latest-hairstyles.com to bring you some very fun hair tutorials. This week we released the "Low Rolled Updo."
2. Lightly tease your hair all over for a little bit of volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Split hair in half just above your elastic.
5. You create an inside out pony (topsy tail).
6. Take the hair left out of pony and wrap it around your finger, creating a roll.
7. Place your rolled hair (with your finger still inside) firmly above your inside out pony and secure with bobby pins before releasing your finger.
8. Set your style with a medium hold hairspray.
You can make this updo as sleek or textured as you like, depending on the look you are going for. So what are you waiting for?