Hey all you lovelies!! Today I bring you a SUPER easy hair tutorial that will work beautifully for any Holiday Party and it will be a stunning look for all you beautiful ladies with long or short hair. With all the proper and classic Holiday dresses in style you can't go wrong with a classic retro style like this one. I love this look because its classic and timeless and oh so easy to do.
First, start off with dry hair clean or dirty. If your hair is resistant to curl, I'd suggest apply a mousse or a spray gel while wet and blow dry in, to help hold your curls.
- Smile because you are about to look gorgeous and start with dry hair.
- Start be sectioning your hair into 2 inch sections starting from the nape of your neck.
- Use a 1inch curling iron, and chose a direction you want to curl your hair and stick with the same direction throughout your whole head.
- Continue Step 3 until you have no hair left to curl.
- Lightly brush or comb your curls starting from your roots to your ends. This will help your curls from together to form an "S" pattern. Its important to follow step 3 exactly
- Take a section in front of your ear and lightly back comb.
- Twist back combed section going towards the back of your head.
- Take the twisted section and secure with a bobbi pin an inch above your ear.
- Back comb the hair around your hair line for extra lift and extra retro feel.
- Finish it off with a firm hold hair spray and party on at your holiday event!!
Fun right!!? If you love it, help a sister out and pin it. Would you rock this retro style?