Today is my picture of the week post, where I break down a fun style for you to be able to do on your own. Today, I chose Jennifer Lopez's "Bridget Bardot's" look, at the Elle Women's Annual Event. Isn't this look stunning!? I love how full, soft and sexy she looks with her tousled, voluminous hair. Wanting to know how to achieve this look? I'm going to let you know how.
- Start by apply a strong Mousse in your hair and a root lifter spray for extra body and hold.
- Blow dry with a large round brush for extra lift and volume.
- If you hair is really resistant to volume, take 1-2inch sections when you round brush and after you release your section, create a barrel curl at the base of your hair, and bobbi pin into place until the hair cools down. This will allow your hair to set. Giving it loads of volume.
- Now take 2inch sections starting from the hair at the neck of the head and aggressively back comb taking 1inch sections to create tons of lift and volume. Hair spray with a firm hold hair spray before beginning your backcombing.
- Create a middle part, pull hair towards the back of your head lightly and create a french twist.
- Basically, you twist your hair until you can't twist any more and take twisted section and tuck inside of the twist.
- Secure with bobbi pins
- Add a firm hold hairspray for finish and hold.
Or you can check out this Adele Inspired Bouffant and do a middle part instead of a side part. Happy Thursday!! xo