This Sundays tip is for all you ladies with frizzy hair. If you are having frizzy hair and not sure how to fight it, here are a few little tips that will help you win the battle against frizz.
- Start with healthy hair. Once a week treat you hair to a deep mask or deep conditioner to help tame frizz. If you hair is dry it will actually make the cuticle fluff up, therefore creating frizz
- Blot your hair with a towel instead of rubbing it dry as you will only be roughing up the cuticle.
- Dry, frizzy hair is usually very porous, so use a silicone based product when blow drying and styling. Silicone not only adds shine but it fills in the cuticle which makes the hair smooth, shiny and fights against humidity.
- Use a nozzle on the end of your blow dryer. When using a nozzle you are able to blow the cuticle down the direction the hair grows. If you don't use a dryer nozzle your ends can end up flying all over the place.
- Keep your hair freshly cut. If you have fried or split ends it will make your hair look more damaged and frizzy, I recommend getting a trim every 4-6 weeks to keep those ends at bay.
- Sleep on it. If you are going to rock the curls then apply a silicone based product or gel and sleep on it. It will actually limit the damage and will seal the cuticle which will keep out humidity.
So there you have it. I highly recommend Keratase Oleo-Relaz for you frizzy hair care needs. There products are seriously life changing.
This serum controls volume and provides smoothness, shine, and long-lasting frizz protection. Hair is left glossy and smooth. The Nutri-Huile complex combines shorea and palm oils to restore suppleness with cationic polymers for added softness and detangling ease. Silicone derivatives provide long-lasting anti-frizz protection. You apply 2-4 pumps to towel-dried hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Style as ususal.
This conditioner provides detangling ease, softness, and shine. Hair is left extra smooth with long-lasting frizz protection. You want to apply 1-2 teaspoons to clean, towel-dried hair. Massage from roots to ends, then comb through. Leave in for 5 minutes. Emulsify with warm water and rinse thoroughly.The Nutri-Huile complex combines shorea and palm oils to restore suppleness with cationic polymers for added softness and detangling ease. Silicone derivatives provide long-lasting anti-frizz protection.