Have you been naughty or nice this year? I don't know about you, but I've been very good, but I've done a lot of fun knotty....aka naughty hairdo's. Today's pic of the week is a fun hair tutorial that will be perfect for any occasion especially for a fancy Holiday event.
For this Naughty look, start off with clean or dirty hair. Just make sure you hair is dry. This look is perfect for mid to a long length hair do. Enjoy!!
- Start with dry hair, part hair on desired side.
- Take a 2inch section starting from your part and split hair in half.
- Cross over your section and pull one strand up and under the loop, creating a basic knot. (like when you start to tie your shoe)
- Incorporate a 1-2 inch section from underneath your first section and incorporate into your knot.
- Continue to work your sections going towards the nape of your neck.
- When you run out of hair, continue working down your hair creating your knots until you don't have any hair left to knot.
- Secure with an elastic.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Take each knotted section in your hands.
- Take the two sections and create a couple of knots until you run out of hair and secure with bobbi pins.
- Add a medium hold hairspray for hold.