Photo courtesy of Harpers Bazzar
I still cannot shake how gorgeous Juilane looked at the Emmy's. Not only does she look stunning in the color of her dress, her hair and makeup were flawless. I love her hair because its age appropriate for her, yet its so youthful and sexy. Minimalistic hair is very in right now, and she pulled this off perfectly. Anyone with long length and minimal layers, can pull this look off. Today, my pic of the week is of Juilane Moore at the Emmy's. Want to achieve this look? I'm going to tell you how.
- Start by prepping your hair while wet with smoothing balm or an elixir to smooth the ends.
- Blow dry hair by using a medium round brush. Take 1-2 inch sections of hair at a time.
- Work the blow dryer and brush downwards with lots of tension to create the low volume look.
- When you get to the sections around the face, take your round brush and point going towards your face. Hold your brush with blow dryer in your hand and apply a little heat, and set to cool. By letting your hair cool before releasing your brush will help set the curl.
- Repeat working up until you get through the whole head of hair.
- Apply a drop of a shine serum or a spray shine at the end for added luster.
Love right!! I know its not overly complicated, but that's why I like it. Its soft, sexy, easy, yet classy. Do you have a picture of a style you really want to know how to do? If so, id really like to see it. I'm trying really hard to make sure I touch all hairstyles for every style of women. Email me if you have a picture @ email@example.com