Here's a fun tutorial I did for Latest hairstyles.com when I was still stylushhair.com. Enjoy!! xo
1. Section off and secure a triangle section on top front of . Fold your scarf of choice into the hair and firmly place on the top of your head.
2. Take the hair that is left out of clipped section and scarf and add a low ponytail.
3. Take each piece of headscarf and divide the hair into two sections.
5. Tuck the scarf into desired places.
6. Drop the top triangle section and twist desired hair up and over into head scarf and pin into place.